Monday, October 29, 2007

Natural Cures for Stomach Ailments/ Pain/ Spasms.

I am inspired to write this article because I realised (from participating in Yahoo Answers) that there are many people out there who suffer from stomach pains and genuinely wanted a way out.

I used to suffer from terrible bouts of stomach spasms and pain- deep in a part of my body. The pain so so bad that I have to let go of whatever I am doing and just lie down. I remembered when I was a student and used to travel outstation on the overnight bus, I will sometimes get extreme stomach pain attacks- and by the time the bus reaches the destination, I was literally in tears of pain because I could not even stand up straight and even walk. That was when I learned to fear travelling, especially on overnight buses- because I will never know when the next attack is coming.

I have move this post to my new site. Please visit Natural Cures for Stomach Ailments/ Pain/ Spasms.

1 comment:

  1. Yin Teing, you should share your article on Natural Cures to Stomach Pains with out CPOs via ESOK/e-mail. I have been talking to a number of new CPOs (less than 6 months vintage) who has started to clock in MCs. Many of our the CPOs claim to be suffering from this. P/S Sorry .. I have to connect this back to work .. but it is so relevant for our CPOs .. cheers, annie

    ReplyDelete